BY NKECHI NAECHE-ESEZOBOR–THE President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday nominated Lauretta Onochie as substantive chairman of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).
He also nominated 14 others into various positions.
The Senate President, Ahmed Lawan, on Wednesday, at the plenary read the nomination letters sent to the senate by the president.
Onochie is the Personal Assistant to President Buhari on New Media.
NDDC Board Nominees
Below are some of the new nominees for the NDDC board:
1. Chairman – Laureta Ifeanyi Onochie (Delta, South-South)
2. Dimgba Erugba State representative (Abia, South-East)
3. Dr Ene Wilcox (Akwa Ibom, State Representative, South-South)
4. Dr Pius Odudu (Edo, South-South)
5. Hon.Gbenga Odegba (Ondo, South-West)
6. Engr. Anthony Ekene (Imo, South-East)
7. Onyekachi Dimgba (Rivers, South-South)
8. Alhaji Mohammed Kabiru Abubakar (Zonal Representative, Nasarawa)
9. Professor Tallen Mamma, SAN (North-East Representative, Adamawa)
10. Sodique Sani (North-West, Zonal Representative)
11. Chief Dr. Samuel Ibukun (MD)
12. General Charles Ehigie Airhiavbere (Rtd) (Executive of Finance)
13. Charles Ogunmola (Executive Director Project, South-West)